Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A SPLASH OF COLOR


I just couldn't wait any longer
to get and plant my annuals.
I'm very late this year
because of  all the rain.






First the 2 pots for the back patio.
I'm very happy
 with how they turned out. 






My ever present assistant.







Six true red geraniums
for the front yard.
( The ground is still very wet )







Last but not least....
a red , non stop begonia
for the front porch.
I don't have to plant anything else
but, knowing me,
there's probably another pot
in my future.
My back will have to recover from today
first...


3 comments:

Beverly said...

Everything looks beautiful....as always!! You do have a knack for landscaping and decorating!!!

Jack said...

I can hear your back saying "Don't do all of your planting in one day!"

missy max said...

You're right but...I had the pots on a bench..I did have to bend over to do the 6 geraniums out front..and my back wasn't happy about that...hate being so limited..