Monday, April 11, 2011

WILL IT EVER COME ????



Where is spring ??
We've had days and days of raw, wet, gloomy weather.
"April showers bring May flowers"
but
enough already !!!

I thought I'd try to find some signs
that spring may be
just around the corner...





There are lots of buds
bursting with promising colors.
Fruit trees, forsythia and azaleas...
signs of things to come.





Periwinkle and daffodils
already in full bloom...

I suspect , as in years past ,
that we will have no spring.
I  hope I'm wrong..I, for one, am not ready
for the heat of summer.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

You are just a bit ahead of us....enjoy the blossoms! I will patiently wait for them.

Jack said...

Does today qualify as one spring day?

missy max said...

More like one summer day..over 80 and muggy..:)