Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BABIES, BABIES EVERYWHERE


" Chirp, chirp, tweet, tweet,peep, peep..."
There sure is a lot of that
 going on around here these days.




"Feed me , feed me...."












 

There are babies in all but one
of my bird houses,
making working in the yard noisy
and
TREACHEROUS.
Parents are not happy
 to have you near their nests
especially when you are accompanied by
a dog. 




Song sparrows are very noisey but
it's a pretty noise.





I've had this one for several years. 
It could use a makeover.
I think it's only ever been inhabited once. 




These robbins won't go near their nests
until I leave..
They spend hours a day
and a ton of energy feeding their babies.
I hope they take the time to eat as well.
This mom wouldn't feed her brood
until I left.
She kept peeking at me through
the branches.
So cute.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

Great pictures, Missy!!!!! And great editing, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Eileen Smith
You are doing some fabulous photography

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for the second blue bird group to hatch.... we're having a hard time getting mealy worms. Ann