Monday, June 6, 2011

PURGING


Three day weekend !!
What ever will I do??
Look out closet, here I come.






No more shoulder pads or too short skirts.
No more shorts.
They have to be knee length now as
age is getting to my legs.






No more dress clothes (church clothes).
I hope I don't have to get dressed up
anytime soon.
It will be a good excuse to go shopping :)





My buds, checking things out.





Yes, even the shoes...
( I only made a dent in those )

I found two pairs of pants
that I never wore
because they were too long
so
I shortened them !!




Anybody need any hangers??
I've got tons...
One thing I don't need is clothes
or shoes.
Does that mean that I won't buy any more?

3 comments:

Beverly said...

No chance....you will be back to Clarks in no time! Great job on the closet. I bet it feels good to purge. And some lucky person will have some really great clothes to buy at the thrift store!!

missy max said...

You know me too well..BUT..I have shoes I've never worn..I really don't need more shoes....

missy max said...

You know me too well..BUT..I have shoes I've never worn..I really don't need more shoes....