Friday, September 2, 2011

TEENS AND THEN SOME

          
We go through many changes as we mature.
Thank goodness.








This is Jr and Sr High School.






These must be prom pictures.




        I remember this dress vividly.
It was a cream color and beaded with seed pearls.
I loved it !!!
The corner cabinet in the background
is
in my dining room today.



This was taken in the early 70's
at Christmas
 time in my parents living room.






Ann and I at the "farm",
the weekend of her first wedding.






Her maid of honor !!
That about does it
for the trips down memory lane pictures.



2 comments:

Beverly said...

OMG. I love the old pics. you really have not changed much at all your whole life! It's amazing!! I knew you during the 70's....isn't that wild!

missy max said...

Yup...We've known each other most of our lives...Lucky us