Monday, October 3, 2011

SOLD !!!!

Those of you who know me
know that I have been stamping
greeting cards for many years now.





In recent years,
most of the cards that I have made,
have been made at someones house
or
at a "Stamp Camp"
where they have all the new gadgets
and embellishments that they would like you to buy.








Since these stamps go unused most of the time,
I decided to sell them.
They were picked up today by a lady from New Jersey on her way to a wedding
in Pittsburg.
I kept a few favorites
 and still have all of my supplies and tools so
I can still do some cards if I wish.
I will probably continue to go to the "reps"
"Stamp Camps".
I have more cards than I'll ever use
and can still enjoy making them.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Wow!, and now you will have extra cabinet space!!

Beverly said...

And, by the way, your cards are always so lovely!!