Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AND NOW THERE IS ONE



This is a follow up or an "After the Storm" post.




As I showed in my last post,
we had quite a bit of tree damage from the snow.
This is the only tree out of seven in our circle
that remains unscathed.




Three were severely cut back.






Three were totally cut down.
I guess our assessments will be going up.



Kitty across the creek looking for breakfast.



Looks as though the township is busy
cleaning up fallen limbs in the park.




I think fall has some of the prettiest skies.



After two days of melting,
most of the snow is gone exposing a lot of grass.
BUT
 Mollie has to climb all the snow banks
to mark a spot where a big dog
has already peed


Nothing small about my spirit...


1 comment:

Beverly said...

Nope, Molly is definitely a big dog in a small body. You got a lot more snow than we did!