Monday, November 21, 2011

BIRDS OF FALL



Fall brings the return of some birds
 that haven't been around all summer.



Bluebird


Wren



The cardinals never leave..



Where do the robbins spend the summer???
Is this the same robin that I did the post on last spring??
Notice the cleavage...



And this bluejay!!!
I have tried and tried to get a picture of him..
He's out there every morning
but escapes quicker than my shutter can click.
I'll keep trying..





Crested Titmouse





My favorites...Chickadee
I love their coloring.



The ever present yellow finch....





eating me out of house and home...




Downy Woodpecker


And the lookouts....







The red tailed hawks...Ever vigilant

And the best bird of all.....




"Don't bother me with those birds.
I'm watching my programs"


1 comment:

Beverly said...

I think they all come up to the farm. They are here all summer!