Friday, November 11, 2011

FIREY SKIES


 When I was taking the trash out this evening
it looked as though the skies
were on fire.





I'm glad that I didn't miss this sunset.
It's amazing how fast the sky changes.

This morning I was looking out of my kitchen window.
(Something I do quite often )
I noticed that since the snow two weekends ago,
we can see the creek again.
All the thistle has been flattened down so we
have an unobstructed view.
I saw the ducks and thought I'd take a picture.
It was not until I downloaded it that I actually
saw what I had photographed.



I wonder if they had music for their dance,


and who their choreographer was...


9 comments:

Beverly said...

Great shot!! Bottoms up. Fantastic sunset. I miss most of them as they are behind the woods. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Maris

Anonymous said...

Best I have seen..Wallis

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like the sky is on fire!!! So cool! Shannon

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I saw it but was in the car. It was exquisite.Elise

Anonymous said...

Was this taken from the back yard? How can we not like Pa.?
Marcie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ,where did you take that picture?
Sally

Anonymous said...

fabulous!!!

Eileen

Anonymous said...

Ann Chance beautiful sky....then full moon!