Monday, November 28, 2011

MOLLIE HAS AN OWEEEEE !!!

     Poor Mollie.
She's had a couple of rough days.
Several evenings ago she had been spending
an inordinate amount of time licking her butt .
I checked her with a flashlight
and,
seeing more blood than I liked,
  took her to her veterinarian the next day,
where he incised and drained
an anal gland abscess.
She whimpered a little, wriggled a little
but all in all was a little trooper..
It was harder on me , I think.
She was put on antibiotics twice a day
and a shot to get her started..
AND
warm soaks to her butt twice a day
for a few minutes. HA!!
Molly knew I was concerned about how
we were going to accomplish this
but
on the way home she whispered in my ear
"Don't worry Mom, we can do it.."


and


She was right.



Easy peasy....she's so good.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Awwww, poor sweet Mollie. So glad she is such a great patient!! Get better real soon Mollie!!

Love,
Maddie, Sadie, Sam, Oakley, and Hickory

Anonymous said...

poor Mollie, poor Missy lol
Eileen