Monday, January 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN WEST VIRGINIA


HAPPY 2012 !!!

I'll spend this week catching you up on my
Christmas Holidays.
They were fun and I enjoyed having some
family time.

Several days before Christmas,
I went to see Ann and Joe
to celebrate Christmas with them.



It's always cozy there with a fire in the fireplace.
  


Mollie and Jazz
have a good time opening Mollies stocking.
                                                                                    




I gave this to Ann years ago as a gag gift.



Now we pass it back and forth each year...
I wonder if we would remember it
 if the other one forgot about it??? 



Christmas pictures by the fireplace..


It's getting harder to get up and down
from there...
Love you ...Thanks for everything.

Happy New Year to everyone..
I hope it's the best ever!!





No comments: