Monday, April 23, 2012

A LOT OF BULL....FROG

" Froggie went a courting
he did go
Uh huh, Uh huh...."




This guy is on a mission.



" I see my target now."



( Bottom left and upper right)






         " I think I'll just sit here and play it cool ".
( lower left- upper right)

OMG..
After I wrote this,
I looked out at the pond again and there were THREE!




Nine o'clock, twelve o'clock and four o'clock.
Meet the players...




Nine o'clock




Twelve o'clock




Four o'clock




Maybe there will be some tadpoles ??

3 comments:

Jody in Georgia said...

How exciting! Between Quackers and the possible Frog Family, you'll have a veritable George Birthing Hotel!! Be sure to let us know when the tadpoles make their appearance!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon Rose That's my prince, don't let him get away!!! Lol

Anonymous said...

Ann Chance what a meal!