Monday, April 9, 2012

SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT


Every now and then I come across
an annoying little job that I can't do myself.
Like replacing the spot light under my maple tree.
There is a man that a lot of the neighbors use
who used to work for one of the builders
who built in this development.
He does everything from siding, roofs, stone work, and additions
to the little stuff that I need done.
When I see his truck, I try to think of something 
I need him for... 




Ta da !
This light has been out since last fall.
I tried and failed.
It's very nice to have it back.



Last year I asked him to fix this switch plate.
I had messed it up several years ago
 when I was doing  something with the pond.
(You can see where the duct tape was.)
It needed to be taken apart 
and put back together with longer screws.
I try to stay away from electricity. 
It's nice to have a "go to" person.

No comments: