Wednesday, May 30, 2012

JAZZ CAME TO VISIT


"Jazz" aka " Jasmine "  is my sisters dog.





My brother in law, Joe,  had some surgery
that required that he be "quiet" for a few days.

So last week...





Enter Jazz..
She's more wary of Max than Max is of her..
No big deal..





" I guess we'll  all have to drink from YOUR dish".





"How long are you going to be here?"





"Oh well, she'll keep Mollie occupied."




This was the only sun we had during her visit.
They both love lying out in the cool grass.






Another favorite past time...








Gutting Mollies toys..






I decided to forgo keeping the house clean.
After all, 
I had a three day weekend for that.




" Dogs..silly creatures.."






"I think I've earned a nap on my favorite rug."






"Come on Jazz, Let's go for a walk..."





Walks result in ......





That's pretty much how the week went.
Now I've earned a nap !!!

Happy Birthday Mollie !!!





She's 4....

11 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh my goodness.....4 already!!! Wow. You really earned a nap last week. I bet Mollie is tired out too!!

Lynne said...

Loved the doggie story in pictures . . . adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mollie, can't believe your 4 years old. You sure are a cutie.
Sally

Kelly said...

They're all so sweet! My favorite pic (and one I can relate to) is the gutting of the toys. Ha! We can't buy stuffed toys for my boston terrier. They last only about a second. So funny!

Jody in Georgia said...

Mollie doesn't look a day over 3!! Cute pictures of her and Jazz playing.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! CIndy

Anonymous said...

time flies....Jazz is 7 this month
Ann

Anonymous said...

Give her a hug from us! Eileen

Anonymous said...

I want one! Amanda

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures and stories.
Beulah

Anonymous said...

Ceci Clover cutest dog in PA!