Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WORDS TO LIVE BY....






Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs,
no second chances.
One has to live life to the fullest.
Laugh as much as you can, spend all your money,
tell someone off, tell someone what they mean to you, dance in the pouring rain, hold someones hand,
comfort a friend, pig out, fall asleep watching 
the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, smile til your face hurts.
Don't be afraid to take chances, and most of all live in the moment because every second that you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.


I guess I've done most of those things
at one time or another throughout my life.
Sometimes we should practice what we preach.  



6 comments:

Beverly said...

beautifully written!!

TheRustyThimble said...

Beautiful
Missy you wanted to sign up for my blog sale, I can not sign you up and you can't get to my email because your email is not enabled on your profile
if you will email me at brustythimble (at) (aol.com) I will sign you up
thank you
Brenda

Kelly said...

So true! I love quotes like this. It's always good to be reminded of this every now and then.

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love this. It reminds me of the song...I hope you dance :)

Thanks for the inspiration today!

blessings,
karianne

Jody in Georgia said...

Great way to start my day! Thanks!

Christina said...

Great Advice!