Monday, July 2, 2012

"CHIPPY"


One never knows what one might see when looking through a window.
A "peeping chipmunk".




I was looking out of my kitchen window at my bird feeder which was full of big, black, unwanted crows..
There he was... "Mr Chips".
I wonder what he's eating in my Winterberry bush.I guess it could be bird seed or nuts from the feeder.
I hope it's not my Winterberry buds...
If so, I'll have to let Mollie catch him..She'd love that!!!

Bee Haven Acres
The Bee Haven Maven is having a contest!!
Visit her "Tails from the farm" blog to check it out.
 http://beehavenacres.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Missy- Thank you for following me- I backtracked and found you back. I am your newest follower.

We love our little chippies here, too, but we don't have as many of them as we had at our old house. We do have several squirrel though.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday- xo Diana

Kelly said...

Oh my dog would LOVE to chase that!! He's always on bird and squirrel patrol already.