Friday, June 8, 2012

WEDDING SHOWER SURPRISE



With some (a lot) of help
from a friend...






I made a journal/scrapbook for the bride.







There is room for journaling and pictures..










We put in pictures of her shower and bachelorette
venues that we got from their websites.






It was fun to do..I hope she enjoys it!!
Today is her wedding.
I hope it's perfect. 

Here are pictures of the van her parents used
to take decorations to the wedding venue..









Whew..it was tight...



The Sahd ladies at the Church Ceremony.
Lovely colors.. 

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Very nice . . . great gift!

Claudia said...

That's a lovely gift for the bride. Hope the wedding was absolutely splendid!

xo
Claudia

Kelly said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors she chose for the wedding. The flowers look breathtaking! The book you made for them was such a nice gift. I'm sure they will treasure it.