Wednesday, July 18, 2012

NEEDED TO BE DONE


If you saw my last blog post,
you'll remember my reference to the basement..
For sometime I've been thinking that I should move the paint cans and these boxes away from the furnace and the hot water heater.



 The meticulously neat craft rooms I've been visiting on line and the heat outside, made me go "below".



 These things have been here for years but it's probably not the safest place for them.




 In anticipation of moving some day, I've been saving packing boxes. I should probably start getting rid of the smaller ones but I moved them anyway.



All clear...cool job for a hot day!!
The row of carpet remnants are keeping Mollie and Max from hiding under the stairs.



5 comments:

Beverly said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Joe Kearney.. Wait a minute...where did I stash that old zebra suit I've always cherished? Could it be in that box marked 9000 at the very bottom?
33 minutes ago · Like

Anonymous said...

Eileen Smith Too organised lol

Anonymous said...

Ann Chance good job

Wilks Richardson said...

You better move all those paint cans you got. They are extremely flamable. That's a hazard to your home. It's better to be safe than sorry.