Monday, July 30, 2012

SPOILED ROTTEN

That would be me!!
I have several neighbors who often bring me food.
Some times it's leftovers, sometimes not. 
They know that I don't cook but I'm not starving..
That's for sure !





I forget what this was..something with shrimp and Risotto..
I had mentioned that I never had Jello shots.
She was making them for a friends dinner party and though it was high time I tried them..Yum!!
Dessert too...Snicker Doodles.




Seafood Paella



Lemon Sorbet
(very refreshing)



Egg salad and Potato salad.

What a treat..Thanks Deb and Michelle...
It was hard to know where to start.


  

9 comments:

Tracey-anne McCartney said...

Hmmmmmmm that looks delicious!!! x

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hi Missy! You have a "no reply email" in your comments but I wanted to answer your question about the silverware holders. I did not make them to be napkins, although you could use more fabric and have it fold within this holder to be a napkin, too.

Anonymous said...

I want to come for dinner! Ann

Jody in Georgia said...

Boy! I should have friends like that! If they ever come down Georgia way, give 'em my address!!! And let 'em know I don't cook either!

Kelly said...

Gosh! What great friends you have. That looks like a delicious feast! I've never tried jello shots either.

Stephanie said...

Oh yum, you are lucky to have such great friends! Your blog is delightful - the photographs are amazing & being an OCD neat freak, I really enjoyed the post on your basement tidy :) x

Patricia said...

Everything looks good. You have some great friends.

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

They are really taking care of you, Missy! Yum! I'm now following you!
Hugs,
Anne

Beverly said...

Wow...I need a few neighbors like this!!