Wednesday, August 22, 2012

THAT'S MY SPACE !!!

As I age (gracefully of course) ,
I find that I must get up several times at night to go to the bathroom. When I return to bed, I often find THIS !!!
 


Right in the middle of MY three pillows where I sleep.
Her head where mine was..What to do??
Don't ask me if I made her move  :) 

The next day we were given a gift of a cloudy day in the 70's so Mollie and I spent the day out on the front porch..I was either on the phone or the computer. She  spent the day watching the world go by. 
At one point, I got up to get another cup of coffee
and ...




Here we go again..
She had moved from her chair to mine..silly girl.




While we were out there, one of my neighbors, of whom she is particularly fond , stopped by for a visit.
She's normally not much of a lap dog but when Beulah comes over, Mollie's in her lap and giving her welcoming kisses..I'm glad Beulah doesn't mind.


7 comments:

Lynne said...

So cute . . . she has a message . . . I LIKE YOUR WARM PILLOWS and cuddles with Beulah too . . .

thistlewoodfarm said...

Your sweet friend.....she looks adorable! And she only wants to be where you are :)

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
karianne

Patricia said...

Liberty knows she's not allowed on the furniture, but she does it anyway. She gets chased off, because she's getting bigger and bigger. We do have a nice big soft doggy bed for her just feet away. Still, Rick's chair is just right...

NanaDiana said...

Aren't they funny? And you aren't fooling me-you wouldn't have it any other way- xo Diana

Beverly said...

What a little opportunist!! So cute.....

Anonymous said...

lazy girl!! Ann

Beulah said...

I not only don't mind her kisses, I love it. She is the cutest and nicest dog!