Friday, August 17, 2012

THIS WEEK AT AT MY HOUSE

Jasmine , aka Jazz, is my sisters dog
who is "visiting" while they are in Niagara Falls.



 I have given up on my house for this week.
I can remember my father threatening to bring a jar of dirt to my apartments. ."It's just so sterile." he would say.



 I guess he would have been happy to see my house in its present condition.
 The kitchen floor gets a little slippery.



These two can get pretty rambunctious so Max usually stays out of harms way..
Jazz doesn't bother with him though.



 I put a chair across the basement stairs.
 I don't know if Jazz has an affinity for kitty litter.
 I have cherry red carpet down there and she sheds.
Max and Mollie can come and go through the legs.





 I walk them separately even though Mollie thinks she can walk Jazz.






Before I go to bed I do a house check.
Last night these two were busy looking out in to the dark for who knows what.






Jazz had gone to bed around eight o'clock which is her custom.




Morning comes and we start the routine all over again.



I walk them separately because I'm not sure about Jazz and other dogs. I would hate to have both of them with me and have to control her..She's strong.

 


"So tired. It's nice to have company
 but it's not so bad when they go home. I know we'll see each other again soon."
 





11 comments:

Patricia said...

Looks like you've been busy. Mollie thinking she can walk Jazz is beyond cute. I like Jasmine's nick name. We had an Arabian/Appaloosa horse a long time ago and her name was Snow Jazz. Have fun with the pups and kitty.

laurie said...

oh, i wish I was there, such lovely furry pals,

Beverly said...

I bet you are tired!!! Molly, too! I know Max is breathing a sigh of relief now!!

Lynne said...

This was so enjoyable . . . . I liked your dads comment!

When we grand dog sit the Great Dane and the Chiwahwa it looks like a cyclone hit our usually orderly home. They all have such fun together though.

It looks like yours are comfy and enjoying life with their guest . . .

Lynne said...

Chihuahua . . . note my correction, smile! I had to look up the spelling for that tiny little dog.
Their names are Paws and TJ . . . Much easier to write their names than that "Chi . . . . . ." word

Kelly said...

How adorable they all are! Jazz is a very pretty dog. She looks so sweet lying on her little bed next to yours. I'm sure it really felt like you had a house full with her visiting. I think a house without a pet is such a cold house! Yours is very warm with all of your cuties.

Claudia said...

You're a good auntie! Have fun!

xo
Claudia

Chrislyn said...

Hello Missy!

I could not find your email address, so I am posting a congratulations here. You are one of the winners of my blog anniversary give away. Please email me so I can get your information.

spiritdogstudios@gmail.com

spiritdogstudios.typepad.com

Congrats!!!
Chrislyn

NanaDiana said...

LOL- It is always like a zoo when you have pets that are visiting! Blessings to you- xo Diana

Jody said...

Wise woman to just put the perfect house on the back burner with your visitor! Looks like all 3 are enjoying themselves! Had to grin at your Dad's comment. Don't think I ever had that problem!!!

Just Be Real said...

Awww sweet pictures. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.