Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MOVING DAY PLUS ONE


I didn't want to move Max and Mollie on moving day so I slept in my old house that night and moved them the next morning.





Max spent the day under the couch and I expect that a full bladder made him make an appearance.
 


He's been "Mr Inquisitive" since then,
exploring every nook and cranny. I finally just opened all the doors and let him explore.




I have to watch him with the outside doors because he wants out!!!!
Mollie has has a field day chasing squirrels. I really have to hold on to her.



The windows here are high so they can't see out like they are used to doing.



I got a twin sleeper for me to sleep on when my sister and her husband come..They can have my bed.
( I got rid of the end table..too much furniture).



Ann (my sister) was here over the weekend and decided to try it out..
(There are mints on her pillow).


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Hi Missy- I am just back from my blogging break. I am happy to see that you got moved and are doing well. It sounds like your "babies" are settling in, too. xo Diana

Beverly said...

It's looking great!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

Kelly said...

Congrats on the move! Your new place looks great. I'm sure the animals will get used to it soon. It's good to let them explore.

Lynne said...

Looking comfy and cozy . . . I am days late at catching up with you and others. Happy you are settling in. Have the "little ones" found a window yet?