Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FROM THERE TO HERE


This past weekend I cleaned out the old homestead.




 I must be getting old..It was a lot of work.
Fortunately one of my friends/neighbors vacuumed the basement for me. 



 I took Mollie with me so I wouldn't have to come back to let her out.
She didn't lie down for a minute.


 She was one tired pup when we got back home.




 My den or second bedroom..




Living room...
 


 Dining room/ kitchen..
(excuse the jacket)




Bedroom..
(Max's room)
I still have a little tweaking to do but it's very liveable.



3 comments:

Beverly said...

It looks lovely....just as I would have expected it to look. I will be down in the next few weeks for an official tour....and house warming!!

Beulah said...

Looking good!!!

Lynne said...

Looking charming . . . sleepy face tells it all . . . CONTENTMENT!