Friday, November 16, 2012

JUST STUFF



This grasshopper was on this screen for three days before I decided to rescue it after seeing a bird trying to dislodge it..It had moved from this place several times so I didn't think it was stuck. Probably cold??



By now you know that I have one way glass in my storm door. It has proven to be a valuable asset to Mollie and Max.
 


 The two of them would lie there all day and watch the birds and the squirrels if I left the door open.
It's getting a little cold for that.









They don't even know we're here...
 


Fun !


My friend, "the grass man", brought and planted a Japanese Maple for me last weekend. It just wouldn't be my house without one.



Thanks Chuck... 



-

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's such a cute picture of your cat looking out the window. You can just see her ears sticking up while studying other critters. Glad that you were able to get a pretty japanese maple planted. You will enjoy that.

Beulah said...

Looking good over there!