Friday, December 7, 2012

BATH AND A HALF

People frequently ask me about the amenities in my new home.



There is a living room...
(Mollies only view to the outside world)




Dining room and kitchen...



Two bedrooms (one is a den)...




A bath...

 

And a half....

(My big dilemma when I moved here was what to do with the kitty litter and where to feed Max. There will soon be a small table in front of the litter box made by my brother in law, Joe. Max eats on the dining room table so Mollie can't get his food.) 


7 comments:

Lynne said...

Looks comfy and cozy . . . Are you enjoying it and new activities?

Anonymous said...

i love the half bath! Ann

Kelly said...

Looks like the perfect size for you there. I know, once when I had a cat, the litter box location was always a battle. They get messy and sometimes smelly.

Patricia said...

Half bath, ha! The mountain you asked about is Mt. Shasta which is an hour's drive north of us. Our other volcano is Mt. Lassen and it's east of us. It's also an hour's drive away.

It looks like you've settled into your new home. I love having our spare bedrooms turned into offices, and craft/sewing rooms.

Jody in Georgia said...

Your new home looks charming - cozy, warm and welcoming. Love the color in your living room! Had to chuckle at your "half bath"....with my 5 cats, I hadn't realized how many "half baths" my house has!!

Beverly said...

Well, I sure hope you never send me to the half bath!!!

Toooooo funny!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It sounds like you've got a good size space for yourself, Missy! I sometimes miss our old house, but, realistically, this condo size is better for us. I love your living room furniture.