Friday, December 28, 2012

JUST A LITTLE DECORATING



This is a post that I wrote a week or so ago..(just in case)
 You might say "it's a little leftover Christmas ".
When I moved,
 the movers jammed my tree into this corner of my garage....




 I wondered at the time if the lights would ever work again.





 Ta Da...No harm done..



 I didn't move many of my decorations..
Storage space is at a premium.








Little by little as I'm going through boxes looking for ribbon and wrapping paper, I'm finding "stuff".
At least when I put it away, it will all be together. 
 

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I liked visiting your "leftover Christmas!".

Are you a "keep the Christmas things up into Mid January person?". Or do you put everything away before the New ayear?

thistlewoodfarm said...

Happy New Year to you, friend!

Have a wonderful day!

blessings,
karianne

Beulah said...

Looking good!!!

Anne said...

Love it! I, too, am still going through stuff ~ organization should be my goal in 2013, but I'll settle for just making more art, in my messy way! LOl
Wishing you a wonderful 2013, my friend!
Hugs,
Anne