Monday, December 31, 2012

NATURES BLANKET



This past Saturday
we experienced our third snowfall
of the  winter week.
 




We had "only" four inches and  was over by
mid afternoon.


It was a "powdered sugar" snow,
light and fluffy.




 Mollie loves being outside in most all weather,
so we took a long walk around our neighborhood.




It was beautiful and serene.
 




  
I'm glad we took the opportunity yesterday because today is cold and blustery.
There is no snow left on the trees..




 Max, Mollie and I 
wish you all the best in 2013..

7 comments:

cherry said...

Happy New Year...
Your powder sugar snow is fabulous it looks so peaceful and fresh.
Beautiful pictures... Stay warm
I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us in 2013
hugs, Cherry

I have moved my blog the new address is

http://cherrysinthegardenandmore.blogspot.com/

Lynne said...

Happy New Year Missy, Mollie and Max . . .
(cute picture you three)

NanaDiana said...

Listen, Missy- Don't you be going in the woods with those antlers on! lol You are too cute- Your winter pictures are magical- and I love your sweet babies. Happy New Year to you- xo Diana

Jody in Georgia said...

Missy, these photographs are just gorgeous! Makes me quite envious as all we've had here is fog and rain! Although I don't begrudge the rain as we need it, it is not nearly as beautiful as that snow! Thanks for sharing!

Beulah said...

Nice pictures as usual. A good new year to you also.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too. Great pictures.Sally

Beverly said...

Cute reindeer!!!