Monday, December 17, 2012

TEA TIME



A friend of mine asked me to help her decorate for an Auxiliary tea.



 She and her son brought all the things.



 I just showed up and helped place things on the tables.












Mr. nutcracker played Christmas carols.
We heard afterward that the tea was a success.




They're trying to figure out what kind of trash containers we need here..These were delivered to everyone weeks ago . 
No one wants them so they are just sitting in everyone's driveways.
They are way to big and would never fit in my garage unless I moved my car out to get it in.
Then it's doubtful if I could walk between it and my car.
In the meantime,
my friend thought she'd be creative and decorate it for Christmas.
(They could still be here.)

These are just a few of my favorite things 
that I've kept through the years.

  

Ho Ho Ho...

P.S.  They picked up the trash cans this AM..What's next?? 

P.P.S. My computer is going to "the shop" for awhile..
I hope not too long..It has a very tired mouse.


3 comments:

Lynne said...

Great decorating! Happy trash cans are history . . .

Beverly said...

Hope your computer is on the road to recovery!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

The decorations for the tea look so nice, Missy! I'm sure it was a great success. We have trash cans like that. I never saw anything like them until we moved to Ohio. I did notice that they do make a smaller size {some people in our condo community have the smaller size} so maybe they have something like that in mind for you.