Friday, December 21, 2012

THINKING CHRISTMAS PART TWO


This is the gift shop part of the previous post.



There were two rooms of these kinds of  "dolls".




I've gotten rid of most of these kinds of things..They're cute but very expensive and I'm storing a lot less these days.





Santa has real looking eyes, I think.





I didn't dare look at the price of these.



I love Grandpa in his night shirt.




Several years ago, they lost their Hive.
It seems to be thriving now.







The fish look healthy as well..
Last spring the water looked like pea soup. 
So glad it cleared up.



Did you ever see Lions Head Bunnies?
Aren't they just adorable?
 

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I have a few of those fairies, too. I am getting rid of a lot of stuff but kept my fairies. I love those lion head bunnies. Aren't they cute? xo Diana

thistlewoodfarm said...

Missy,

Love your trip to the gift shop/nursery! What an amazing display! I love the Santas.....but your are right! They can take up a lot of space!

Merry Christmas to you!
karianne

Patricia said...

Merry Christmas Missy, The bees would be fascinating to watch for a time. I really appreciate you sharing this shop with us. I would love to have something like your shop here. Take care and enjoy your sunny day today. Yeah, I like looking at your weather forecast to see what your outside weather will be like for the day. We'll both be getting rain for Christmas. Take care.