Monday, January 28, 2013

AS PROMISED




Several weeks ago,
I promised that I would show you the shenanigans 
that Max and Mollie go through almost every morning.
It's a little dark but after three attempts, 
 I think it's the it's the best I can do this time of year.
Before I can take the video,
 I have to turn  on some lights, grab the camera, set it, etc.
 It's not very sunny this early in the day.
Max ended it by escaping to safety under the couch.
(full screen helps a little).





My "old" neighbors stopped by this afternoon 
to see me Mollie...
Ken wouldn't move his hand until she moved..good grief.

 
The end of a productive day.

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Tooo Cute!!! Great job uploading the video!!!

NanaDiana said...

That is so comical, Missy. I love that Max ran under the couch. I think Max COULD win if he really wanted to- Have a great day- xo Diana

Jody in Georgia said...

And the winner is.....a tie!!This is so cute! Typical of a cat....when he's done, he's done!! Loved it!

Beulah said...

Fun to watch. It proves to me if you have one animal you should another. :)

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! What fun to watch them play together. This makes me wish I had another animal for my Max to play with. He often comes up to us with a toy for us to play with him when he's bored. I must say for a cat and a dog living together, they get along pretty good. I didn't hear any shreiks or shrills while they were playing. I don't think I could introduce a new animal to my Max now that he's older and set in his ways. Both of your animals are really beautiful!