Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BRRRR !!!!


It's a bright, sunny day......
 
But...
( Ignore the time..I can't figure out how to set it..)
This was taken after Mollie and I went for our 45 minute walk.
We were back around 8AM.
It really wasn't bad out except for wind chills at minus ten degrees.
I'm able to stay pretty protected if I stay in the neighborhood.
We didn't venture out in to the open areas today. 

 This tree is full of birds taking shelter..Can you find them?



They decided to make it a little easier for you.


The bird feeders are getting a workout today..
 

 Tomorrow our high is to be 17 degrees..single digit lows...
40 next week..crazy weather..
Stay warm everyone.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Brrrrrrr,very cold here too. It was zero last evening at midnight and it has already warmed up this morning . . . 7 degrees! Beautiful fluffy, crispy crunchy walking weather!

Jody in Georgia said...

It's been cold here in Georgia...but not that cold!! Great pictures!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! How do you stand to go out in those cold temps for a walk??? I would freeze! I'm not used to temps like that here. We have been having cold temps here, but no lower than 30 something as our lows. Tomorrow we're expecting some freezing rain, so it will get colder, but then warm back up soon after. I agree, that the weather has been strange everywhere this winter!