Monday, January 14, 2013

WHAT TO DO


What did you do on this gloomy Sunday ?
I just saw on TV that the visibility is one mile..
We never saw the sun today
 unlike Pittsburgh where it was in the 60's. 




When we ( Mollie, Max and I) got up this AM,
  the streets were filled  with crows.






Mollie and I set out for our walk and the noise was deafening..
and I thought Starlings were bad.



Around the corner from us the streets were solid birds.
( I didn't have my camera ).
 



I spent some time bird watching...



Nice, pretty. quiet birds...



Doing the wash and  the ironing...





Cleaning...



And a little decorating...

  





I filled up the day with little things 
and I'm all ready for a new week.
How about you???





 


6 comments:

Beverly said...

Jack would have loved it! You know how he loves his crows!!

Lynne said...

Dreary outdoors here too, but I accomplished a bunch of things inside . . . Letter writing, reading, laundry and writing a post . . . and Downton Abbey last evening.

NanaDiana said...

I loved a day filled with little things. That is a LOT of crows! xo Diana

thistlewoodfarm said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day!

blessings,
karianne

Jody in Georgia said...

After a weekend of 70+ degree temperatures, was glad to see the rains move in on Monday for the week! I like rainy days...one does get a lot of things done...like sitting on my sunporch watching the rain and the birds at the feeder who do not mind the rain at all!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It's freaky when there are so many birds around like that, Missy. It always make me think of the movie The Birds. : ) Even though I may not feel like cleaning, I try to do it on days like this. This way it's done and I'm ready for the sunny days.