Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WHO GOES THERE ??

Last night I was looking out of my kitchen window.




At just that moment, two deer loped by.
 I took Mollie out later and we were down the block where they had crossed the road.




She had her little nose buried in every hoof mark.
There are a lot of tracks around here.




Birdies...





 Squirrels...




Bunnies....
 


Me..
 

 and  Mollie..
There are several others that I can't identify..
I've seen Fox and of course lots of cats.
I imagine that Fox tracks look very much like Mollies.
 


4 comments:

Lynne said...

Snow tracks are such fun . . . if you have snow! The deer will no doubt flit away when you are out and about . . . but I would watch out for the fox . . . happy snow walks and track watching . . .

NanaDiana said...

What a good tracker you are, Missy. You could probably hire yourself out as a tracking guide!:>) Hey-there are guys that make a living at that you know! I like your print the best-I would recognize that one right away~ xo Diana

Jody in Georgia said...

Goodness! Looks like you moved into a very busy neighborhood! I enjoyed the snow as well as all the tracks. Am glad you identified them for me as I wouldn't have had a clue on some of them! Have a blessed New Year, Missy!

Beulah said...

Incredible! Deer and fox in your neighborhood?