Friday, February 22, 2013

CHAIN SAW MASSACRE FOLLOW UP


My birdies have been giving me a lot of grief for the past two days.

 



"What happened to our shelter??"





"How could you let that happen?"




"Couldn't you have done something to stop it ?"





"You didn't even give us an eviction notice."



" What's going on? What's all the fuss about?"





Poor things have been relegated to this tree and the pine next to it
You can see the remains of the Forsythia below..







This is what the Forsythia used to look like.
Loaded with birdies. 
They don't have much protection way up there.



I guess they've forgiven me??
They're still waiting in line....
in my "no longer weeping Cherry Tree."


Feed them and they will come.



6 comments:

Beverly said...

Great birdie pictures!! Cute post!

Lynne said...

Great photos Missy. Poor little birds flitting around trying to find their tree/bush covers . . . Can you talk with the complex ground manager to see if they can "do less" trimming next year?

Kelly said...

You certainly have a lot of birds! They are so pretty. Looks like they still love you though. You've got some great feeders for them to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

You certainly have a lot of birds! They are so pretty. Looks like they still love you though. You've got some great feeders for them to enjoy.
Kelly

NanaDiana said...

Poor birds! Great pictures, though. Hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

J said...

It's too bad the birds have to pay for "the sins of the chainsawers" but by God's grace they will prevail! Great photos! I do enjoy my bird feeders visitors - wish I could take such great pictures. Oh, well, I'll just enjoy yours even more! Thanks for sharing!