Monday, February 11, 2013

WORK, WORK, WORK



Yesterday, I paid a visit to my favorite farm.
The boys were busy clearing out and chipping dead wood.



It was loaded in to the " Gator".



Be careful Jack..You need those hands.





When the Gator was full "we" took the chips to the dry lot to freshen up the surface for the horses.



An area is being cleared for a picnic pavillion.



I can't wait to see the finished product.. 
It's going to be very nice.




A lot of headway was made clearing out the dead wood.





 Red, Scarlet and Ollie love their new chips.








 We're not done yet !!!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

What a great day . . . doesn't it feel good to be in the fresh air, clean up the branches and stuff outdoors and accomplish new chipped wood beds for the horses. What fun!

Beverly said...

Great picture of Hubbs!!! I love it!

Kelly_Deal said...

Hi Missy! I just found your blog. Loved looking back at your old posts! Love Max and Mollie too!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I can't wait to see the new area. You guys really worked hard.

Kelly said...

That looks like a lot of work, but well needed. The animals are so pretty!