Sunday, March 3, 2013

GREEN DAY ??

"Raindrops and Daisies" is having a "Green Day".

I had a tough time trying to come up with something green
around here this time of year..Even the trees aren't really green 
and..
it's dark outside.
So..
I took a walk around the house..  





This is an old students' lamp that hes been electrified...
It's GREEN..


We bought this swan at a gift shop on a golf course long ago..
Green Ivy !!




Really old palm branches that have the points chewed off.
That was done by a cat I had who has been dead a long time now.
I really should replace them...Green
 


Speaking of cats..Max is going to be really unhappy
if he bites in to this GREEN cactus.
I had some GREEN money on this GREEN rug 
 but I'm not sure it's OK to photograph money.




Sorry I couldn't do any better than that..
Green is my favorite color.. 



There's always stuff in the archives  :)
Think spring...  

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Loved your collage . . . amazing how color can cheer. Green is my favorite color too!

Anonymous said...


Looks like you were able to find some green around your home. I think the most green I have is my plants too. I don't really have a lot of green color elsewhere. Guess it's time to think "green" for St. Patrick's Day coming up huh?
Kelly

Beulah said...

Love it!

NanaDiana said...

It's my favorite color,too, Missy! Love your greens-xo Diana

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think you came up with quite a few green things, Missy! I love seeing your pictures of flowers. I can't wait to see something coming into bloom. Snow here tonight into tomorrow, so I won't be seeing anything but white for the next couple of days!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Those pictures of flowers are amazing!

Have a great day rock star!
karianne