Friday, March 15, 2013

MORE THAN ONE WAY TO DO IT



This gave me a chuckle  until I stopped to think about it..




They've been spreading tanbark here for the last few days.

Notice the wheelbarrows and that they are spreading by hand.
Now....



And at the community park adjacent to us,  
our tax dollars at  "work"...Same job, different technique.
Two men and  three pieces of heavy equipment 
just to tanbark that little strip.
They are actually using the bucket to smooth it out.
Using a front end loader has to take way more time
 and the man operating it is probably making big bucks..
This is how the township spends our tax money. 
Which way would you like to be paying for??
I guess I'm paying for both. 



1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

LOL- I remember my uncle worked for the county and he said it took one guy to do the work, one to hold the extra rake and one to keep the company....lol xo Diana