Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MUCH BETTER


This sink has been driving me crazy.
It looks pretty good in this picture..trust me, it's awful.




It dries like this no matter what I do to it...





I swear at it twice a day.. 
Besides looking awful,it has rounded corners.
 I can't sit anything in it with out it's rolling and falling over....
and it's only 5 inches deep.




The plumber came over to talk about a new one.
"What, you don't like your $50.00 sink ?"
 



BEGONE !!!!



Oh my, what an improvement..worth the money.



Love it!!



I could take a bath in it..well, Mollie could anyway.




7 comments:

Donkey Bums said...

That's beautiful, it's so sparkly!!

NanaDiana said...

LOL- Good for you-those shallow sinks are awful. xo Diana

Lynne said...

Looks great with your other appliances too . . . All shiny and black . . .

Jody in Georgia said...

Wow! that's the first time I've seen a "sexy sink"!

Beverly said...

Love it~!! looks great!

Beulah said...

You don't mess around. :) Looks great!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Missy,

It looks so pretty! I love the black with your stove!

blessings,
karianne