Monday, March 18, 2013

SPRING CLEANUP


This past week we were "beautified".



I was amazed at how this tanbark was delivered.
I was walking Mollie at 7:30 one morning and , unfortunately,
didn't have my camera with me..
A full sized, closed tractor trailer,( not pictured),
was dumping the entire load.
The truck was obviously made for this purpose.
Something inside , up by the cab,
 was pushing all this tanbark  out in to the parking lot.
I could give you some graphic descriptions of this process
 but I'll save you from that.



By the time they were done,
the pile was twice the size of my cottage. 
These pictures were taken the next day when half of it was gone.


For the next two days, 
steaming piles of mulch were being distributed
 around the neighborhood.



They do an amazing job and do it all by hand.


It's not very peaceful when they are here but it looks pretty.





5 comments:

thistlewoodfarm said...

Can you send them over to my direction? LOL! You are so blessed!

Have an awesome day!
karianne

cherry said...

You have been a busy lady. Love the new sink.. Molly is a lucky baby getting to take a bath in that beauty..lol. The county always over does..
hugs, Cherry

Kelly said...

Count your blessings that you have someone else do that for you! That is hard work! I love the look of fresh mulch. It's nice that you live in a community that takes care of the grounds like that.

Beulah said...

Looks like they are taking good care of you.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That's how they do it in our condo community, too, Missy. Although I've not seen them dump a big pile like that. They drive along to each little "street" and go from there. I guess they will be coming along soon to do that. If it ever stops snowing!