Monday, April 1, 2013

STAYING WITHIN THE LINES


One of my long time hobbies is "stamping"
or 
creating greeting cards.



Over the years when I have been at someones house who has stamps that I don't have,
I stamp them to take home and "get to at a later date."
I have accumulated quite a few
and need to do something with them.




Well, this past weekend became "that later date".
One day was spent coloring them.


The next was spent mounting them so they could be used for cards.



Now  all I have to do is file them away until I need to make a card
and the front is done!! 
( My favorite part to do )
There are forty in all.


I  think it's time for spring !!!
How 'bout you ??




13 comments:

Beverly said...

BTW thank you for my Birthday card....it was lovely!!
Hugs,
me

Lynne said...

Now that is a very good idea . . . Saves a few coins too!

NanaDiana said...

Missy- I have never really done stamping but I love getting cards from those that do. Yours are beautiful and what a big job to have gun- xo Diana

thistlewoodfarm said...

Those cards are so pretty! What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

blessings,
karianne

Kelly said...

Well how cute! I had no idea you did that. Those look so good. I bet your friends and family love receiving them knowing you made them by hand.

Jody in Georgia said...

What a wonderful and creative hobby! Makes me want to pick up several hobbies that I used to enjoy in past years...nothing that creative, but things I used to enjoy! Thanks for the "nudge"!

Beulah said...

How nice! I especially like the animal ones and the hummingbird.

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

So pretty and cost effective. Cards run almost 5 dollars a card. Who wouldn't want to receive a beautiful hand made card.

dan said...

Your cards are delightful, I have always admired people who can create things!

Diane said...

Hey-- found your link at CO. Very nice! Love the mice-- very cute.

Tiffany said...

Wow! I'm inspired! Your cards are beautiful!

Jez said...

I am never successful at stamping and always make a mess, so I admire your beautifully created cards. So many lovely variations, it's such a good idea to stamp when visiting.

EarlK said...

Wonderful way to use them. Beautiful coloring.

Earl