Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SURE SIGNS OF SPRING


In spite of night temperatures in the twenties,
Spring is making a real effort to appear.
  
 





 The more protected "daffys" have bloomed.






As have the crocus...


They look cold...




The robins have been around for several weeks now
but are tough to photograph...They are very busy.
 





The buds on the trees are ready to explode..
 



Sorry I don't have any Forsythia to show you but alas,
it met up with a chain saw...
How stupid !!!


Mollie has her nose up/down every drain/hole.
She's gonna get bitten one of these days.



I guess we're all impatient because Easter was so early ?
Enjoy your day...


9 comments:

dan said...

wonderful photos indeed! I don't have a garden, but in my city( Torino ) is springtime too, and looking around I have discovered beautiful flowers!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

We are having a bit of a cold spell here in MA. I hope to see flowers as pretty as yours soon.

Lynne said...

No doubt about it . . . you have some spring and color going on in your little neck of the woods. I hope chain saw crew doesn't appear each year, soon there won't be any bird coverage!

Beverly said...

Oh, the signs are much less pronounced up here. We do have robins, but alas, no daffys!!
See you Saturday!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

The daffodils in your area are blooming so nicely, Missy. The ones I've been seeing here are just about ready to pop and I will really feel like Spring has arrived when that happens.

NanaDiana said...

Great photos- I am so so so anxious for Spring and your images are uplifting because I know that soon we will be seeing some of those same things here- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for Spring! Ann

Beulah said...

What a pleasant surprise for you. I didn't know there were all those flowers at your place. I wonder if my daffodils are blooming. I heard it was 20 degrees there today.

Kelly said...

Spring does look like it's making an appearance around your home. I had to laugh at the chainsaw comment! I have to agree with you on that one. I'll be kind and not post pics of mine to rub it in. LOL! Maybe next year, you'll finally get some forsythia blooms. Just wrap some crime tape around them to ward off future chainsaw operators!