Monday, April 8, 2013

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY


 It was a bright , sunny day and a great day to visit the farm.



Of course no farm visit is complete without stopping at the pig pen.
 



Sam went along hoping
 there would be a little loving left over for him .




"I think you're going to have to wait til later Sam".
 





 "Rub my belly, Bev."


 "You too, Amanda..The more the merrier."



Hubs and Amanda chipped a pile of branches while I helped Bev with a project that I will show you in a later post.


The familiar "screech" of the guineas could be easily heard .




The turkeys kept us company while we worked on the "project".
They are so close that I could easily reach out and touch them.
They are attached "at the wing"... Very cool birds.
A little intimidating ??

As always, it was fun to visit the farm and spend the day with family.  Thanks !!
 
 

6 comments:

Lynne said...

It always looks like a fun visit. Look at that sky, sure helps for a enjoying the day.

Beverly said...

Always great to have you!!!

Claudia said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I can't imagine anything better than being surrounded by animals.

Claudia

Jody said...

What a perfect way to spend a day! I enjoyed your visit vicariously! Thanks for sharing! Bev is one amazing lady!

Beulah said...

Cool!! As my grandson would say.

dan said...

Oooohhhh...I looked and looked this post! So full of love