Monday, May 6, 2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE.....


I often say
" I want to come back as one of my pets". 





Max spends a lot  of time just hanging out...



 



or following the sun around the house.










When Mollie wants to be alone, 
she goes in to my closet to her bed.

 




A great deal of her time is spent
watching the world go buy.
 



This activity can make one very sleepy.
 


She goes for frequent walks to break up the boredom
and would happily spend all day outside. (unless it's hot).

7 comments:

Beverly said...

It's a good life they lead!!!

Lynne said...

Such sweet pets you have as companions . . .

JC said...

My gang only moves from their spots to find a sunny one or if a new box has come into the house. lol

Anonymous said...

Maybe Jazz could come to visit to shake things up! Ann

dan said...

Max and Molly seem tho share the same interests! (as my old Bangio...)

Diane said...

Sounds like they have a good routine going!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, pretty sweet life!