Monday, May 20, 2013

A VISIT TO SEE SISSY AND HUBS


 This is my sister , Ann.
Mollie and I went to visit her and hubs in West Va. this weekend.



 During our visit there are always frequent walks with the dogs.
This is a frequent scene. There were about eight of them .



Mollie pulling one hand and the camera in the other
 doesn't make for clear pictures..

 Someone had planted these Iris along the road.
I guess the deer don't like Iris.



 Being in the woods, it is very buggy and I really get chewed up.
Ann was kind enough to let me use her "bug gear".



Aren't I just the cats meow??
Hey, it works !! 
There have been bear sightings so we were careful 
not to go out after dark. 



8 comments:

Lynne said...

Aren't you cute in your new head gear. I have been known to resort to the same around here. (No bear though!)

Happy you enjoyed a the weekend with your sister!

thistlewoodfarm said...

Hope you had a fun weekend!

You look adorable in your bug gear. :)

Happy day!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very chic chapeau!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are the cat's meow....better than the gnats snack! Ann

Patricia said...

Hey there, you're looking rather cool there. I could use something like that once in awhile. We have what I call deer flies. I'm not sure what they really are, but they like to hover around your eyes. They're rather annoying to say the least.

dan said...

your world looks like a wonderful fairy tale to me!! I can't believe you can se all those wonderful animals around you...

Beulah said...

Cute sisters!! :)

Beverly said...

I hear those are in style this year!!