Wednesday, May 8, 2013

AZAELEAS AND DOGWOODS AND IRIS OH MY


I know..I don't see any Azaleas, Dogwood or Iris here either.


It's just a pretty area by the ball field where we walk every morning.


Azaleas
All sizes..All colors.




 This is what my neighborhood looks like...everywhere.
Dogwoods
All sizes, all colors.




It's just beautiful anywhere you look..




These Iris are growing along the old farmhouse.



I'm not a fan of purple or Iris for that matter..but..
I thought these where particularly pretty.



I hope you are having a beautiful spring as well.


 

14 comments:

Beverly said...

As a huge fan of purple and irises.....I think they are magnificent!!! Lovely photos!! Ahhhhh....Spring.

Lynne said...

Such beauty can't help but put a little "pep in the step!"
Happy Springtime Neighborhood Walks . . .

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful!

dan said...

Here in Italy the Spring hasn't been so good...perhaps that's why I appreciate so much your fabulous photos!

Patty@Lemon Lane Cottage said...

Gorgeous. I love flowering trees and the azaleas have such beautiful color.

Patty@Lemon Lane Cottage said...

Gorgeous. I love flowering trees and the azaleas have such beautiful color!

Diane said...

WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Love them all. I just wish the season lasted longer Michelle

Claudia said...

Beautiful. Love it all but especially the gorgeous dogwoods!

Thanks so much for joining in this week!

xo
Claudia

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Such pretty flowers and photos! I am now following your blog from MHC :-)

Cranberry Morning said...

Beautiful! Don't you just love springtime! :-) My daffodils are just up about 6 inches. Everything here is so late, especially this year.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous! I can see why it's a favorite walk.

XO,

Sheila

Sally Annie Magundy said...

What a beautiful neighborhood, just gorgeous.

Happy week to you!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Your neighbourhood has a great deal of beauty in it with all the azaleas and the wonderful flowering trees.
-Karen