Wednesday, May 22, 2013

BIG FOOT


"Big Foot", aka "Max" 
tracks kitty litter from one end of the cottage to the other.
Each morning I sweep the length of my house.
Having hardwood floors makes it a quick and easy exercise .




Occasionally Once in awhile I brush it out of the upholstery 
by removing the cushions.



" Hey Mom...you missed some here !"





"Whatcha doin Max ?"



Max : "Nothing I need your help with Mollie."




Mollie: " I was only trying to help.
Can I watch the critters through the one way glass with you?"




Max:  "Only if you are berry berry quiet."



7 comments:

Patricia said...

They're so cute and entertaining. I bet they spend a lot of time enjoying the view out that door.

dan said...

Life is quite funny with your boys. I love your blog!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh well, so long as Max doesn't track anything else out of the litter box!

Diane said...

Very funny!

Lynne said...

Adorable looking out the door shots . . . quite the pair aren't they!

Kelly said...

They are so adorable lying there in front of the glass door like that. I bet they keep your home hopping!

Beverly said...

Love it!!!