Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MOLLIE IS FIVE !!!

It hardly seems possible that it was five years ago
that I welcomed this little ball of fluff into my life.




It was love at first sight. 
She has experienced and learned a lot in those short five years.





Her first Halloween.
It was time for her to be groomed. (Past time).
She's had puppy cuts to this day.
 

Never deterred by rain, sleet or snow, she's  more than willing to go out into any kind of weather. 
(As long as there are no thunderstorms around).



She enjoys taking her half sister for long walks.

 

 Her groomer says "she's easy".



 
 Rooting for Penn State is a favorite past time
 during football season.

  
Mollie is very patriotic but isn't fond of fireworks.


 
 She has even proven to be a good patient as evidenced by
her allowing me to put warm compresses on her "owie".
(She had an anal gland abscess.)

 

I'd like to think that Max is her best buddy altho I'm not too sure.
There isn't too much "quiet togetherness"  like this.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qu-s3CuVeuw/TzvG_XaflRI/AAAAAAAACls/lQep5SJZyr0/s1600/SAM_2390.JPG


 Well traveled, she loves "goin'  byes" in the car.







 This is her usual interaction with Max.
All in all, she's been a joy.

How can you not love this face??




"I love you Mom".







17 comments:

dan said...

Time goes by so quickly! I can't believe my Bangio is about 13 now!! your Molly is a lucky girl and I am sure she loves you...

Beverly said...

She's a sweetie pie, that's for sure!! I thought I was her half sister....and Jaz is her cousin!!

Diane said...

Happy bday, Mollie!

NanaDiana said...

A Happy 5th to your sweet baby! Where does the time go? xo Diana

Anonymous said...


Just looked at your blog on Mollie ,great pictures and she is so sweet I bet she is a lot of company for you.
Have a great day.

Happy Birthday Mollie.

Sally

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was wonderful! I can't believe she is five, either. And she's beautiful...always will be, even when she ages. If I had a dog, she's the kind for me. Nancy C.

Missy George said...

Mollie is so cute and I can't believe she is 5 yrs old already. The pictures are cute. Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey...............Happy 5th ................Mollie !!!!!!!!! I'll have to bring a cake !!!
Nancy N

Anonymous said...

Ann Chance happy birthday, Mollie! Get cake?

Missy George said...

Happy birthday dear Mollie. Hope you got lots of treats!..Eileen

Missy George said...

Michelle Frady Happy birthday Lil Mollie! Puppy smoochies from your BFF Big Molly!

Jody in Georgia said...

Absolutely delightful tribute to this 5-year-old bundle of cute! Happy Birthday, Mollie!

Lynne said...

Such a cutie . . . I loved this post Missy!

Carol Slack said...

Happy Birthday to Mollie from Carol & Kirby. She is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Awe how sweet. Happy Birthday Mollie girl. She is such a cutie. Loved her hair long. Fran

Anonymous said...

Mollie chalks up another one, she really has it tough. Dick

Beulah said...

Yes, she's a wonderful dog!!