Friday, May 17, 2013

SLEEPING POSITIONS


The other evening, 
I was on my computer and I looked up to see this.






"Oh, get that thing out of my face 
 you've seen me sleeping before."



It's amazing to me how he can sleep in some of these positions.


He never seems to fall off or out of anything.



Nothing uptight about this cat.


Then there's Mollie...



She's pretty much the same way.








No modesty here....






What more can I say???

Saying her prayers?
 


Don't you wish you could fall asleep in the wink of an eye?
We'd probably get hurt.



 

13 comments:

Lynne said...

Very cute post . . . Love the no modesty look! One of Snickers poses . . .

Diane said...

Thanks for thr chuckle! Love the pictures. Yes, cats find the funny positions; dogs sometimes too. My female likes to sun herself in compromising poses too-- what must the neighbors think??

JC said...

My dogs both sleep with their legs in the air and turned. I couldn't do that if I wanted.

Cats, they are the best nappers ever.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Too funny, they can get in some crazy positions!

Have a great weekend!

Beverly said...

adorable!!!

Jody in Georgia said...

I absolutely adore these pictures! Max and Mollie are so cute and yes, I do wish I could fall asleep that fast!! Give 'em both a kiss from me!

dan said...

Sweet and beloved pets... how would be the world without you?

Kelly said...

Awwww......they're so sweet while they're sleeping! I love taking pictures of mine sleeping too. They just look so adorable. It just makes me want to curl up beside them and take a nap too.

Social Lady said...

Very cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them. They put a smile on my face!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh my! They are both too cute for words. Thanks for the chuckles. visiting from A Favorite Thing.

Balisha said...

Very cute post...
Balisha

Claudia said...

How I wish I could fall asleep in that totally relaxed state! They are amazing. And they clearly feel safe, secure and well-loved.

Thanks so much for joining in this week.

xo
Claudia

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

They are both great sleepers! That's one of the great joys of having pets -- watching them sleep! And they do it so well.... :)