Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'M PLANTED...PART 2


I'm not known as one who puts things off
even if I say I'm going to.
I told several people that I was going to take my time
filling in the spaces in my garden with perennials.
Well, I did take two days !!
This morning I was faced with housework or 
playing in the dirt and just guess what won.



I went to the local "nursery"  and found many things on sale.
These poor little Crepe Myrtles were $10.00..
sadly in need of a good home.
They are "Dwarfs" and the same species and color.



  
The Lavender was 20% off..I got two.


The cone flowers were also 20% off
 and I picked up two at the grocery store for $5.00.
There's a Shasta Daisy in the mix as well. 
All of a sudden I thought...
"I'm going to have to plant all of these things".
 


The Crepe Myrtles missed the photo.
 I planted them together in front of the hose.
Wouldn't it be fun if they weren't the same?



I was going to take my time planting until
 I heard that it was going to rain for the next three days.
(It didn't).
I don't know what "take your time means".
It always has to be done yesterday.
I'll use those rainy days to clean.
(I didn't).


4 comments:

Diane said...

Good luck with thr new plants!

Beverly said...

You are toooooo funny!! The gardens look great!!

Beulah said...

It looks really nice!!

dan said...

You are always working to get your garden better and better! What a pity for the incoming rain. . .