Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MOLLIE HAS A PLAYDATE

Recently, my old neighborhood held their annual yard sale.
Mollie called up her old pal "Big Mollie" for a play date
and we went over for a visit and a stroll around the neighborhood.  



Mollie and Mollie were very happy to see one another..
It's been months.


"Hmmm, I see my lunch is here."


 "Ya gotta catch me first".
It's hard to get a picture of them together 
because they are always rolling around on each other.
It's a full time job keeping them from getting the leashes tangled.

After  visiting with Mollie, 
we went over to see our "old" next door neighbors.
Their second daughter is getting married
 and Deb has been working on flowers. 




They are made from gum paste or sugar paste.


Don't they look real??


She's always cooking, baking or doing something creative.


I can't wait to see the finished product.


4 comments:

Diane said...

Glad the Mollies have fun together! Very nifty flowers!

Beverly said...

OMG, those flowers are amazing. I would love to see how she makes them!

NanaDiana said...

You could call them The Mollie Mob! Aren't they cute? Those roses look good enough to eat!;>) Hope you can get a picture of the whole thing put together! xo Diana

dan said...

I know how hard it is to take photos to dogs together! Molly surely enjoyed to stay with her friend for a while...
to the flowers now: they are so beautiful. I suppose they are sugar flowers, aren't they?